The course presents an overview of artificial intelligence in ophthalmic products or industry. Basic understanding of the AI algorithms for use in R&D, Clinical practice and Instrument and daily practice. It covers how AI-Powered Ophthalmic assistants can help in day to day life, Patients Management, Hospital/ Clinic Management, Ophthalmic industries to improve efficiencies & customer service. All qualified and experts will take the classes.
Learning Outcomes In this course,
- To develop an understanding of various basic concepts and constructs underlying artificial intelligence in ophthalmology.
- To help understand the technology and include it in clinical practice
- To explore and utilized AI in eye health R&D
- Exploration into new industries area for carrier development
- To become familiar with a variety of common AI development tools
Lecture 1: Basic concept in AI
Lecture 2: Technology use in ophthalmic studies
Lecture 2: AI for day to day life